Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pictures Of Uterine Fibroids How Do I Tell If I Have Uterine Fibroids?

How do I tell if I have Uterine Fibroids? - pictures of uterine fibroids

Bottom of my stomach was extended for a few years. The first time I went to the doctor (years ago) thought I was constipated, so I tried laxatives .. But it turns out that I was not stopped, and it does not help. I have not seen a doctor about this, but I plan to go fast. I think it might be fibroids, and my stomach that I might be pregnant (not). I am also very thin, and I know that is not fat. Does anyone know the links to pictures of people with fibroids from the outside? I can only find pictures of fibroid medical reality, but I want to see if the stomach is like me.

Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment