Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sample Thank You For Baby Gift Decorating The Nursery... How Do You Tie Together Two Different Themes?

Decorating the nursery... how do you tie together two different themes? - sample thank you for baby gift

My husband and I have a child in January.

We thought to decorate your nursery in the trains, forest animals, or animals of the ocean ... but we have relied primarily to train. We found this paper that we really like:
http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=1 ...

The problem is that my aunt told me he wants me to buy the art as a gift for baby. We have a distant cousin, an artist - makes lullaby most scenes are lithographs. I like some of his works (although I do some of the faces of animals) a little bit scared. They are very old, and though I will, I'm not sure it's the style I am in kindergarten with my baby. I am also concerned that there seem strange to can have multiple pictures at random from the nursery that do not match with the general theme. On the other hand, I would like the idea of "art" in the real nurseries, especially the art is practiced by a family member rather than just mass-produced, packaged Tapestries Babies R Us

Some Samplis his work:
http://www.divadoggies.com/Site/Boys_and ...
http://www.divadoggies.com/Site/Art_for_ ...

Do you have any suggestions on how you now from your art "work" in a room?

Or do you have suggestions for the category you would fit best to our nursery can decorate your art? I have not bought anything for baby, I'm open to all ideas. (If you find pictures of clothes and bed, so you can work with art, it would be even better).

Thank you for your help!

1 comments:

cathrl69 said...

You do not have a blank wall, and here are?

Baby better to see a little variety, anyway. There is no particular point, with a super-Matchy. The baby does not care and I agree, it's nice to have art made specially for him! So what if people think it looks strange? Who is the nursery anyway?

Post a Comment