Monday, January 25, 2010

Adult Community Tucson Where Can I Find Community Adult English Lesson Classes For My Indonesian Wife In The Portland Oregon Area?

Where can I find community adult English lesson classes for my Indonesian wife in the Portland Oregon area? - adult community tucson

My wife soon came to Portland. It originally comes from Indonesia and you want your adult community in an English course for immigrants (English as a second language to add) to help fluent English. It will not come as a student.

2 comments:

appletin... said...

www.proliteracy.org

Free one-on-care by trained volunteers for a few hours per week) in a public place (usually the nearest library.

Good luck!

appletin... said...

www.proliteracy.org

Free one-on-care by trained volunteers for a few hours per week) in a public place (usually the nearest library.

Good luck!

Post a Comment