Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Compound And Fragment How Can I Tell Which Of My Sentences Are Fragmented And Which Are Compound And How To Change Fragmented Into?

How can I tell which of my sentences are fragmented and which are compound and how to change fragmented into? - compound and fragment

... Connection?

I am working on an internal test of the class and told me to try to change my "sentence fragments" to "compound sentences." The problem is that idk what they are. Can someone help me how to make a distinction between them, and how to change?

Thank you very much:))

1 comments:

Pami said...

Text fragments are those who have a complete thoughts, which implies a subject and a verb. a complex sentence is that contained two ideas into one, by a connection. (Example: I like ice cream, but I do not know how ice cream with mint.)

Hope this helps. If you need more help let me know.

Post a Comment