Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sturdy Clear Materials What Is A Clear, Somewhat Rigid Plastic Material To Use For My Halloween Costume?

What is a clear, somewhat rigid plastic material to use for my halloween costume? - sturdy clear materials

My idea of dressing room is a lava lamp. I use a kind of transparent plastic for what would be the glass of a lava lamp. It must be strong, but should hold its shape. What can I use for the product and where he found? I imagined a clear acetate film, but I do not know where to find them. Any suggstions would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Flamingo said...

Go to a fabric store and you can get kind of transparent plastic sheet, he should be relatively cheap.

Metallic... said...

Kid_ Hello, I hope you live near a "Costco"? Is the "plastic" forms in Internet Explorer, the clothes swimwear, swimwear, shorts and the like, I worked, so I know I will be at least "2" for free. I would also say, "Tap Plastics" or "Home Depot, in fact, any home-building market in your area. FYI seek" help ", they know their tricks ... or at least should," Have fun sounds cool "I mean ..." hot "costumes. LOL! XOXO Moonpie

non_typi... said...

Cheap shower curtain, with a tire on the ground to keep to the form. (or smaller ring) attempt to save a dollar

Post a Comment